Faceless for Mac allows your Mac to auto answer FaceTime calls from your iOS device so you can use your Mac as a home surveillance camera or check in on your pets while you’re away!
With the ability to make FaceTime calls over cellular, it only makes sense to use Faceless!
- “The original FaceTime AutoAnswer solution that was featured on LifeHacker!”
• AutoAnswer FaceTime calls.
• Add as many people as you want to the Caller list.
• Have FaceTime automatically quit after a call.
• Have FaceTime enter fullscreen when you’re in a call.
• Hide the menubar icon to be sneaky or play a prank.
• Wake the display on your Mac for lighting if the room is dark.
• Launch the app at login.
Faceless for Mac was intended to be a Mac App Store app, but because it uses Apple Events, it does not conform to Mac App Store guidelines. I was hoping to sell Faceless for Mac for $1.99 but instead, I am going to offer it on my website for FREE.
I do ask however that if you like Faceless that you check out ShareURL and purchase it from the Mac App Store for only .99¢ to help support this CornDog and his family.
Alert: I am currently receiving a small number of reports that Faceless is not working for some people. I am working on the issue, but it may take some time since software development is not my full time job. If you are one of those people, please be patient and keep checking back here.